• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What music streaming service are yall using?

Who you using?

• Amazon Music

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Youtube Music

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Spotify

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

the_great_white

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
122   0
Reaction score
Been thinking about getting a music streaming service and was curious which one yall think is best. I know there's amazon music, youtube music, and Spotify but I'm not up on the times and there's probably more out there. I don't have anything Apple so their's isn't an option. Is there something that I can do on the TV also as well as the phone and computer etx.?

Spotify and Pandora both have free options. I use both. Had a trial of Amazon music, but I didn’t think the few bucks were greatly better than them so I cancelled it. Sirius/XM is ok - you can keep threatening to cancel after a free trial ends and get it for like $5/month . That’s not a bad deal either.

Adopted the Microsoft Zune platform early in the game - currently with Spotify and overall satisfied with value.

Sent from my 6165S using Tapatalk

YouTube music because it includes YouTube premium and any obscure music will be there where it may not on other services.

I was just checking that one out and it's incompatible with Alexa it seems. I guess Google has their own little smart speaker things and is holding on ro youtube music to force people to buy them. It use to work with the Alexa but I guess at some point they took back the app

Spotify and Pandora both have free options. I use both. Had a trial of Amazon music, but I didn’t think the few bucks were greatly better than them so I cancelled it. Sirius/XM is ok - you can keep threatening to cancel after a free trial ends and get it for like $5/month . That’s not a bad deal either.
Yes, and I do use them both, but just with the free option, filled with commercials….

I was just checking that one out and it's incompatible with Alexa it seems. I guess Google has their own little smart speaker things and is holding on ro youtube music to force people to buy them. It use to work with the Alexa but I guess at some point they took back the app
Alexa....no bruh..

Back
Top Bottom