What not to do when there is a deer in your driveway

We had a tiny little schnauzer who would bark and chase deer off of our yard. But our sweet little dog was smart enough to only chase as fast as the deer would move and she would never get within 12 feet of the deer. If the deer would run so would our dog if the deer walked so would our dog but always at least 12 feet behind. Lol and when the deer would finally leave our dog would trot back to the house like she was a big bad mama!

One time a buck stood up to her and they both just starred at each other, 12 feet apart. They deer was like “now what are going to do little doggie”. Our dog was like “crap, I don’t know what to do now I hope dad shoots this thing soon”.

Yeah, I once tried to grab a buck that was already toting 4 loads of 3” 00 Buck and had 5 Walkers tearing it apart, one with a throat lock. Buck basically threw me at 185lbs, 870 shotgun, 15 rounds of buck shot, and about 6 dog leashes, GPS, 2 layers of clothes about 50 feet on to my azz. People have no idea how dangerous deer are.

Back
Top Bottom