What pew or row do you sit in at Church?

2nd or 3rd row, right side, facing front. There are a few reasons that make it desirable from our perspective but mainly I think it's just creatures of habit. It's always the same people sitting around us to and we almost always go to the same (time) service.

I hope lots of churches have this plan in effect. It needs to be.

Over the last few weeks I've had 3 different Pastors, including one from a very large Church, ask for help constructing defensive plans for their congregation as well as specialized training for certain members.

This seems to be a steady trend picking up in frequency.

I've worked with both schools & churches on these matters in the past & applaud those who volunteer their time to help prevent violent tragedies from happening to innocent potential victims.

I would encourage those who are willing to take on the responsibility of being an "armed protector" to reach out to either local professional qualified firearms Instructors or at least experienced Qualified L.E. firearms experts (provided they are available in your community) for help in building your base of fundamentals & skill in possibly using your firearm in a high-stress life or death situation.

Find & use the resources in your area to prepare you so that you will be ready if the time ever comes where you are needed.
As the old saying goes, "In a real fight you do not rise to the occasion... you sink to your lowest level of training."

Back
Top Bottom