What to get your nieces and nephews for Christmas? Toys that make noise!

You both are going soft. Nothing says Christmas better than tannerite...

Let's not get absurd, we are still just talking about Christmas gifts for children here, and besides, I'll just top that with "grenades", then you come over the top with "a bazooka", at which point I'll counter with, "155 mm artillery piece", and so on and so forth, and it will never end until somebody goes full-retard with "multiple warhead inter-continental ballistic missile" !!!! Oh the humanity !!!!!
For the sake of the children, we must end this hypothetical arms race, right now !!!!

Let's not get absurd, we are still just talking about Christmas gifts for children here, and besides, I'll just top that with "grenades", then you come over the top with "a bazooka", at which point I'll counter with, "155 mm artillery piece", and so on and so forth, and it will never end until somebody goes full-retard with "multiple warhead inter-continental ballistic missile" !!!! Oh the humanity !!!!!
For the sake of the children, we must end this hypothetical arms race, right now !!!!
tenor (13).gif

Meh.... It builds character...

Got a friend's young son a play set of power tools years ago. You pulled the cord to make them work. Funny thing was circular saw sounded like it was cutting plywood when you squeezed the trigger on it. Most god awful noise did this thing make. His dad told me that somehow that pull string broke off soon after they got home.:rolleyes: Being creative and remember that payback can be a biatch.

Back
Top Bottom