what would a food shortage bring

like most hyped things, there is no shortage of firearms or food. its a matter of getting it from point a to point b. there are plenty of guns for everyone, just people want them right just now so they will pay stupid prices on them (the down side is, by having all these guns marked up, dealers now think thats what they will always sell for so the prices are gonna be stagnant and high for a bit)

like most hyped things, there is no shortage of firearms or food. its a matter of getting it from point a to point b. there are plenty of guns for everyone, just people want them right just now so they will pay stupid prices on them (the down side is, by having all these guns marked up, dealers now think thats what they will always sell for so the prices are gonna be stagnant and high for a bit)

I think that is the point. Perception is everything and when the sheeple percieve that food is going to be runing out the panic will make this Gun run look like a walk in the park. "Prepare for War. Pray for peace."

look at how fast the guns and ammo have left shelves, just imagine a food shortage, and the prices

O I know just how it would go, I used to work at grocery stores in Miami when Hurricanes were comming, it get nasty and people only care about themselves and no one else, they will fight you over a can of tuna and they will steel food out of your shopping cart.

Back
Top Bottom