What would happen IF...

Backwoods would make some odd comment bout being cut off from the Internet and going crazy.

Last edited:
Individual states would join confederations, ala, The Confederate States of America. The foundation was to remain autonomous states, so that the dissolution of .fed would not have a great impact, but the dependancy on federal monies has made this more of a threat.

Georgia, Florida, Alabama and Tenn. would go to war over the Chattahoochee waters. We'll shut down the dam and keep them from drinking, or pee in the river en mass and let them figure out how to be Bear Grylls.

I ran this by my wife, whose is admittedly many times much more intelligent than I am and keeps up on world events. She, like sublimebeer, believes CHINA would never allow this to happen, they'd drop ALL of their interest rates before allowing this to happen. We're their largest andmost prolific consumer. We make up the bulk of their profit margin. They could, obviously, get along without us and still prosper but not to the measure that they're pleasurably accustomed to now.
China IS addicted to selling their goods to the US. A card no politician has yet to play.

Back
Top Bottom