• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's all this about Zombies?

woodstock

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
INCARCERATED. DO NOT FEED
77   0
Reaction score
Been a LOT of posts about zombies, which for the most part I skipped over because it just didn't interest me. Thought it was kind of silly.

I had never seen the Zombieland movie until last night, and now I see why it was such a fun topic. That movie is hilarious, and I don't often say that. Heck even my wife liked it.

If you haven't seen it, rent or download it, it is enjoyable.

Brace yourself ODT'rs for more of those inane posts like this one, about zombie time....
I apologise in advance :)

Any of you experienced zombie slayers care to comment, go right ahead.

The term "Zombie" is used as a humorous synonym for any bad guys that may be encountered in rather large numbers during catastrophic circumstances. It is much less controversial than listing who these people might be. It can also be used to justify the ownership of a weapon that you have for no other reason than it is just fun to own and shoot. Question: "Why do you need to have an AR10 with 20 mags and 1000 rounds of ammo?" Answer: "It's my zombie gun."

So now that you've realized what you've been missing, what are you doing for preparation?

I second that, are you ready for this? Some people think it could really happen! and who knows i mean come on 20-30 years ago who thought we would have the stuff we have now! Issac Asomaf was still Sci-fiction, when a lot of the things he wrote are possible today! Things change, Sci-fiction becomes Sci-fact Sooner than a lot of people think.

Back
Top Bottom