What's the point

How can so many people jump on the neg bandwagon? There is NOTHING that indicates a set time/place/price were agreed upon. "Get in touch with me Monday" doesn't meet the requirements.

Sorry galvatron, but you let this happen to yourself by not hammering out the details via PM. Chalk it up as a lesson learned.

Neg but make sure it meets all the criteria: time, place, price, what's included and all done via ODT private message.

Also, PM me this guy's name so I know who to avoid.

How can so many people jump on the neg bandwagon? There is NOTHING that indicates a set time/place/price were agreed upon. "Get in touch with me Monday" doesn't meet the requirements.

Sorry galvatron, but you let this happen to yourself by not hammering out the details via PM. Chalk it up as a lesson learned.

I'm not jumping on the bandwagon but am speaking from personal experience. I had a package deal posted. Guy 1 wanted the extras. I'd dealt w/ him before and he's a good guy. I held off because the extras made the deal. Then guy 2 offers on the less attractive main item. Everything confirmed via PM. Guy had over 40 feedbacks, 100%. So I PM guy 1 and sell the extras same night. Next day guy 2 sends a text (which doesn't hold water in ODT) that he "found a better deal" and that I'd have to make my deal something that he couldn't refuse. So after a few hours of contemplation I left neg feedback. Not because of the text but because of the reasoning for backing out of a confirmed meet. If he met and said the item was not satisfactory then no harm, no foul. That's why I told Galvatron to make sure the requirements are there before leaving neg feedback.

Back
Top Bottom