What's up with members not leaving itrader feed back?

chosinsteve132

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
25   0
Reaction score
I am about to have completed my third transaction/trade this week and I leave feedback for them and tell them I will leave feedback but they don't for me. This I think makes 4 times that this has happened in the last month alone. Are people just less inclined to leave it anymore? Do they not care about it and should I be the same in the future?

Ive been pretty lucky in this regard. I have only one recent trade that hasn't left feedack for me even though I left it for him the same day as the trade. I'm hoping he just got busy and forgot.

I have always gave and received feedback. I try to leave it the same day as the trade/buy/sell. There have only been one or two times that their feedback was the next day, but no longer than that.

Perhaps they just didn't like you? Is your deodorant working? <joke!>

I try to leave feedback with each deal, but I don't really care if it's left for me.

seems about half and half for me...i don't especially worry about it unless it's negative,which so far it hasn't been...

Ive been pretty lucky in this regard. I have only one recent trade that hasn't left feedack for me even though I left it for him the same day as the trade. I'm hoping he just got busy and forgot.

That's hilarious, it looks like it was me! Sorry, guess I forgot to leave it, pretty bad huh?

If someone doesn't leave feedback just shoot them a pm, they probably just forgot about it like me.

The only time I don't leave feedback usually is if it is someone I've dealt with before, your feedback score only counts each unique person once, no matter how many times you deal with them.

LOL!

I was kinda scared to after the feedback I left you. I thought maybe I should quit while I was ahead. That's why I sort of hoping it was cause you forgot. wasn't sure my account wouldn't go POOF! if you remembered ;)

Back
Top Bottom