When I'm in a store and someone says hello can I help you

My father would reply with (while looking them straight in the face) "No thanks, I'm just shoplifting!" and walk away. Most employees just don't even hear what he said, just an auto reply of "Let me know if you need anything". Cracks me up sometimes at the looks from those who did hear what he said.

So far the best one was an old lady at a mom and pop country store told me
That the used too but haven't had any in awhile
And I said I'll check back later but I never did

My father would reply with (while looking them straight in the face) "No thanks, I'm just shoplifting!" and walk away. Most employees just don't even hear what he said, just an auto reply of "Let me know if you need anything". Cracks me up sometimes at the looks from those who did hear what he said.

I'm going to have to steal that one LOL

This reminds me of a guy I used to work with. Each day when he'd leave he'd tell people "We'll eat-cha later". I knew what he was saying, but most people never got it he said it so fast. Completely inappropriate, but quite funny.

Back
Top Bottom