Where are the .45 P250s??

dunkel

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
75   0
Reaction score
See a lot of P250s for sale...all in .40, .357, and a few 9mm...where are all the .45s? Nobody bought them, so there aren't many in circulation? Or they're so good that no one gets rid of them??

Everyone hated them and trashed them on here when they came out, but i have a 45 and a sc9mm and love them .Now when you do see them they want a premium price. kind of funny how things evolve.

See a lot of P250s for sale...all in .40, .357, and a few 9mm...where are all the .45s? Nobody bought them, so there aren't many in circulation? Or they're so good that no one gets rid of them??

Everyone hated them and trashed them on here when they came out, but i have a 45 and a sc9mm and love them .Now when you do see them they want a premium price. kind of funny how things evolve.

I remember Buds or someone had them on sale a while back...super cheap, like, less than $400 IIRC. I should have picked one up then, but I kept seeing all the mixed reviews of them. Now I'm really wanting a compact .45 for carry and can't find one.

I remember Buds or someone had them on sale a while back...super cheap, like, less than $400 IIRC. I should have picked one up then, but I kept seeing all the mixed reviews of them. Now I'm really wanting a compact .45 for carry and can't find one.

Your best bet is to grab a sc 9mm and then get a 45 exchange kit

I paid $369 for mine new at cherokee gun and pawn a while back .it will shoot 3-4 inch groups at 25 yards.tha trigger does take a little getting use to.

Yes, trigger takes a lot of getting used to. I have p250 .40 but ordered the .45 x-change kit. I have been waiting over a month, so they must have some demand for it.

Back
Top Bottom