Where are the AKs and ARs?

Prices on the ODT have been wack as **** for like over a year now. I remember starting a thread about the lack of items. A lot of diehards got all BUTTHURT and told I was wrong. It's gotten really bad. I have a marine buddy who is finally getting into the AR game. Got a bonus at work. I just told him to have Stag Arms build the rifle as he wanted it. All tacticool. Little over a grand, but still cheaper than a factory build here.
Amen brother

Prices on the ODT have been wack as **** for like over a year now. I remember starting a thread about the lack of items. A lot of diehards got all BUTTHURT and told I was wrong. It's gotten really bad. I have a marine buddy who is finally getting into the AR game. Got a bonus at work. I just told him to have Stag Arms build the rifle as he wanted it. All tacticool. Little over a grand, but still cheaper than a factory build here.

The lack of items is bad. It's largely the same stuff over and over again and not near the quality there once was.

The market is STUPIDLY flooded with cheap AR15s right now.

So what happens to the value of everyones $400 Anderson build when Trump gets elected?

View attachment 888904

On the opposite side of that,
If Clinton is elected then the gun show Bubbas will be paying $1000 for anything that remotely looks like an AR.

zzzz14532a6863292299413d5fcdfa218ed8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom