• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where did JLNUKE go?

The OP was about JLNUKE, not about anyone's political posture. ...and yes, anything left of that probably would get you labeled as a "liberal".

Your post was about his political posture. Don't recall him in particular, but there have been many on here who have been labelled as liberal commie scum because they have the audacity to take a position not in line with the rabid right.

Your post was about his political posture. Don't recall him in particular, but there have been many on here who have been labelled as liberal commie scum because they have the audacity to take a position not in line with the rabid right.
The nerve of them to not goose step right along. I'm appalled!

I'm not dead ;)

I mostly surf the internet at work in my free time. The ODT got blocked at work a while back when our IT services got outsourced, so I had to find other places to "hang out" when I need a break at work...

I still remember to pop in and look around every once in a while though :D

I'm not dead ;)

I mostly surf the internet at work in my free time. The ODT got blocked at work a while back when our IT services got outsourced, so I had to find other places to "hang out" when I need a break at work...

Glad to hear from you.

I'm not dead ;)

Lurkin' huh? Lol

Back
Top Bottom