Where do the world's hottest chill is come from?....

I enjoy habaneros deseeded sliced in quarters on a wheat thin cracker with a smear of cream cheese and some salsa. Great taste and not too hot at all.
Now my housemates son brought over some reduction of Ghost pepper last weekend and I dipped a thin skewer in a tiny vial and put it on a cracker with cheese. (looked like a vial of drugs....)

Never again. No point in that mess.

I enjoy habaneros deseeded sliced in quarters on a wheat thin cracker with a smear of cream cheese and some salsa. Great taste and not too hot at all.
Now my housemates son brought over some reduction of Ghost pepper last weekend and I dipped a thin skewer in a tiny vial and put it on a cracker with cheese.

Never again. No point in that mess.

I loved eating habaneros especially with almost anything grilled. But it's an aquired taste.

The Scoville scale measures the intensity of heat in units. The 2.48 million Scoville heat units (SHU) means that one drop of oil from this chili can be detected in 2.48 million drops of water, making it basically weapons-grade hot. For comparison, pepper spray used by the US Army is 2 million SHU.

Now that's hot, when the military considers it weapons grade hot!

20CDF136-F6CC-4056-8FB3-5C2B683C7383-550-0000007F2D714D99.jpeg

Used to grow several large pots of Red Sevina Hananeros and one other type every year and make my own hot sauce and bottle it. All the remaining peppers were cleaned then went in a large mason jar filled with honey and put up for three months (venting every couple weeks).
Home made BBQ sause with the honey added in batches was awesome and then the peppers were diced or food processed and used in salsa, very mild but tasty at that point.

A co-worker told a story about the time his wife, whom had just finished preparing his lunch, came running out of the bathroom, crying, and screaming, "My coochie! My coochie! It burns!" He replied, "I told you to wash your hands after cutting those hot peppers!" :Cry::eek2::flame::target:

So she wipes her ***** :cat: bare handed???:puke:

I put one drop of 5 million Scoville hot sauce in my mouth. It was brutal I threw up ate a half gallon of ice cream it was tough getting relief.... I wouldn't do it again but everyone had a pretty good laugh and I do love hot sauce I mean hot hot hot hot sauce if your hair ain't sweating it ain't hot enough.lol

Back
Top Bottom