Votes: 17 17.0%
  • back of toilet/top of toilet water tank

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • let it sit on the floor in holster with pants

Votes: 34 34.0%
  • other/tacos

Votes: 44 44.0%

• Total voters
If out of the house I have the pimp gun(the big shiny bastard) I just hold it in my hand,at home I use the house gun and it is on the vanity

ask and ye shall receive............
www.recoilweb.com_wp_content_uploads_2013_07_Raven_Vanguard_IIacf8f3a2bd4a4afc2c21fd98399c7be3.jpg

eeeeeeeewwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went into a stall at Wilco at exit 200 on I-75 and found a .38 service revolver on top of the tp dispenser. I left with the gun and turned it in to the local SO. Found out late that a prison transport officer left it there when he did his business. The state prison is at this exit and I figured that was what happened. I heard later that he was fired. I just wondered what would have happened if a kid or the wrong person had went in before me.....

The firearm that is on my hip is taken out of the holster and laid in the pants when they are pulled down. If i am wearing a SmartCarry it is pulled high enough on to my stomach to do my business. There have been a lot of State Troopers who have left their weapon on the back of the toilet. To me if I am caught with my pants down I want to have my firearm in the quickest place that I could retrieve it if need.

Back
Top Bottom