• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Where have I been xds 45...

I love the XD's they are much better pointers for me then those other ones that I won't mention. I've carried my XDs45 almost everyday since it first came out. I have prob 2000 rounds through it and never had a misfire, even after the recall. The old petite GF had a many FTE due to her puney wrists but I digress. It wears the pierce pinky extensions on the 5 rnd mags, I haven't bought the 6 rnd mags yet and the 7 rnd is worn as my backup mag. I also have the XD 4" service models in .45ACP and 9mm. I have been rebuilding my XD9 with all PRP parts. So far the Ultimate Match Target Trigger kit, SS pin set and traction grips. I just ordered the new striker and spring kit for the slide as well as the SS grip saftey. And waiting for the threaded barrel to arrive as well. The fitting was done by me and haven't had an issue in prob around 300 rnds so far and everyone that trys it is totally impressed. I haven't tried the PRP parts for my other ones yet by my XD9 is coming along pretty well!

I had to part with my G21 due to "fit to hand". Purchased the 45 XDS from someone here and now I am seriously considering a 45 XD (full size) to replace the 21. I have not held one as yet so that is why it is still in the "considering" category. JP

I had to part with my G21 due to "fit to hand". Purchased the 45 XDS from someone here and now I am seriously considering a 45 XD (full size) to replace the 21. I have not held one as yet so that is why it is still in the "considering" category. JP
You should try out the new G2. Yea the "Grip Zone" is kinda cheesy but it is super comfortable. I had one in the .45 compact and it shot great I just didn't need an inbetween gun. I'd like to get one in the 4" service size.

Back
Top Bottom