Where to buy stripped lowers NE of Atlanta?

guess you just gotta know the right people. I dont consider gainesville to be "super far" from athens.

Its about as northeast ga as you can go in my book.

Where do you go to buy lowers?
I don't know why I thought he was in Acworth, my bad lol.

guess you just gotta know the right people. I dont consider gainesville to be "super far" from athens.

Its about as northeast ga as you can go in my book.

Where do you go to buy lowers?
Not sure what you mean about knowing the right people, but I've been shopping with both those shops for years and they know me by name lol.

If I'm buying a couple online, I send them somewhere with free xfers and make the drive (CG&P), 1 or 2 and I send them to GGS and pay the fee ($20 each, sometimes it's $20 for all of them).

Tried to buy from Truprep recently for $35 each but they were out, ended up buying a few from an ODT'er with an FFL for a fair price.

Not sure what you mean about knowing the right people, but I've been shopping with both those shops for years and they know me by name lol.

If I'm buying a couple online, I send them somewhere with free xfers and make the drive (CG&P), 1 or 2 and I send them to GGS and pay the fee ($20 each, sometimes it's $20 for all of them).

Tried to buy from Truprep recently for $35 each but they were out, ended up buying a few from an ODT'er with an FFL for a fair price.

I miss em every time as well.

Back
Top Bottom