Where to find 3-man water balloon slingshot

Nice! Now the kids are in for a lesson on indirect fire- is there a politically correct term for that?

I am actually making it a "Life Sized Angry Birds" event. We will have structures built that will have eggs placed on and in them. They will be 100' away. Should be cool.

So you shove some M-80's into an apple, light, and launch at your best bud 150ft downrange. If you time it right, he'll be covered in applesauce!

My dad ordered one off the net recently to replace the one we used when I was a kid. The rubber had rotted. Many good times!

We were launching balloons from the back deck of our beach house at dudes fishing the shoreline in their boat once. Hilarious! We were so far off they couldn't tell where the water balloons were coming from. Can definitely get into mischief with those.

On senior crazy day in high school they used 2 bicycle inner tubes and some sort of pouch with handles, can't remember what the pouch was made of. They could be a block away and launch water balloons over the school into the courtyard. I moved before I was a senior so I never got to use it. Time's were different then though, all the teachers did was tell people to stay out of the courtyard on senior crazy day. Today it would make national news and undoubtedly be considered a terrorist attack.

Edit... sounds like the kids are going to have a blast!

Last edited:
Stay away from the cheap dollar store ones. My mom got one for my nieces and nephew and it was a piece of ****. The balloons that came with it would burst any time we tried to make them any bigger than an egg and the launcher would not send a balloon farther than about 40 feet or so.

Back
Top Bottom