Where to get custom grips made?

1   0
Reaction score
Can anyone direct me to a person or business that does custom grips for reasonable prices? I have a P938 and a Beretta 96 that I want to get custom grips made for. I would like to get something in a 3rd Infantry Division Patch or Rocky design. Any ideas?

HEY! T of P: Just had a walnut set of 1911 grips made with USCG logo. EXCELLENT! give this guy down in Macon, GA a call or email, check his site out. Telecommunications company had his electronics screwed up for a while so be patient with him. His wood grips & laser engraved logos are the best I've found.

- - - Updated - - -

HEY! T of P: Just had a walnut set of 1911 grips made with USCG logo. EXCELLENT! give this guy down in Macon, GA a call or email, check his site out. Telecommunications company had his electronics screwed up for a while so be patient with him. His wood grips & laser engraved logos are the best I've found.*Matthew Clough
DonSon Products, Inc.
www.trickyourgrip.com
www.dsplaser.com
478-225-6056

Last edited:
Call Don Fairfield at Gazzaway Machine and Tool in Alpharetta. 770-576-0011. He made a set of Carbon fiber grips for one of my 1911's. He did a great job and his price was fair too. $90 if I recall. Good guys over there.

Back
Top Bottom