• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Where to use chronograph in Gwinnett?

a__l__a__n

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
33   0
Reaction score
I would like to pick up a chronograph to check performance of my hand loads, but I don't know of a range where I could go to use it. I'm in Gwinnett... Any suggestions?

Thanks

We usually head down to Charles Elliot to shoot outdoors, and set the chrono up. A bit of a drive, but well worth it if you plan on shooting a lot.

We usually head down to Charles Elliot to shoot outdoors, and set the chrono up. A bit of a drive, but well worth it if you plan on shooting a lot.

Looking into that, I discovered Wilson Shoals WMA which is closer to Gwinnett (a little under an hour according to Google maps). Any experience with that?

I saw that Charles Elliott WMA requires me to bring some sort of target stand meeting their specifications, but I don't see the specifications online. I'm guessing the same thing would be required at Wilson Shoals. Where can I find those specifications?

Thanks

Looking into that, I discovered Wilson Shoals WMA which is closer to Gwinnett (a little under an hour according to Google maps). Any experience with that?

I saw that Charles Elliott WMA requires me to bring some sort of target stand meeting their specifications, but I don't see the specifications online. I'm guessing the same thing would be required at Wilson Shoals. Where can I find those specifications?

Thanks
Targets cant be wood, and have to be tall enough that you dont hit the ground before the berm.

Back
Top Bottom