Which direction with WWII collection

Coupled with the fact that we are losing our WWII vets at an alarming rate and many of the children just want to liquidate the inheritance...

So, my thinking is that as we lose the heroes of the Greatest Generation the abundance of "bring-homes" will increase. Supply and demand being what it is...

God is it sad now. We have no generation to pass anything down to. An Android phone is worth more than a Medal of Honor to these people. Hell, Medal of Honor is just a video game now and days...

God is it sad now. We have no generation to pass anything down to. An Android phone is worth more than a Medal of Honor to these people. Hell, Medal of Honor is just a video game now and days...

yep. I dont get it. Some people dont care about what he had to go through to get that item. I do. My grandfather gave me a piece of a jap zero that did a kamikaze into his battleship. It ment so much for him to give it to me. He gave it to me at pearl harbor. That will be with me til the day I die. The old man I got my first luger from was happy to see it was going to someone who would really take care of it.

the thing that always stuck out to me was my grandfather who gave it to me , was just a grandfather through marriage. He had children but I guess he knew they would not give a **** about it. That always stuck out to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom