Which model 700 trigger?

Rusty Shakleford

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
14   0
Reaction score
I just curious what’s everyone’s go to aftermarket trigger? I’ve tried em all timney bix n Andy, triggertech, rifle basix, canjar, jard and tubbs trigger, have some stock 700 triggers worked and I always come back to jewel triggers they’re my go to trigger. What do y’all like and why?

I just curious what’s everyone’s go to aftermarket trigger? I’ve tried em all timney bix n Andy, triggertech, rifle basix, canjar, jard and tubbs trigger, have some stock 700 triggers worked and I always come back to jewel triggers they’re my go to trigger. What do y’all like and why?
TriggerTech Special flat Trigger for my Bergara.

Mine all have TT's, never tried a Jewel to be honest. I don't like the TT AR Triggers, but I do for bolt guns. I do wish they offered a thinner shoe like something that the AR Gold has.

I've used Timney for everything in the past, but I've used Trigger Tech for a few here lately due to availability issues. I've been very pleased with TT. I will add that Timneys customer service is top notch. They went far above and beyond for me on one order.

I may re-visit the triggertech diamond I think I know someone with one to try again instead of buying just to try. How is durability of the trigger tech for those that have shot with it for a while? Does it still break the same after a year or so of use? Jewells I run like to be very clean they don’t like dust or grit, are the trigger techs the same?

Back
Top Bottom