• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

White House staff relocated because pro Hamas protestors damaging fence

It's so disgusting these days to see people supported terrorist organization. People are so dead set against war that they would actually support terrorism and it's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

It's so disgusting these days to see people supported terrorist organization. People are so dead set against war that they would actually support terrorism and it's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
Do they really support these causes, or is it just the mentally weak giving in to the herd/mob mentality?
Like to see IQ tests on some of those yahoos.

Do they really support these causes, or is it just the mentally weak giving in to the herd/mob mentality?
Like to see IQ tests on some of those yahoos.
Probably! Half the dumbass is there probably don't know what they're doing there. They were probably just sitting around smoking a joint and decided to join in.
Kind of like one day I was sitting around we were smoking out at my friend's house and he said we're going downtown for a rally you need to go with us so I said all right I'll go. Turned out to be a legalize pot March through the city. There are people dressed up like clowns dancing around acting like idiots. I made it one block to the Underground Atlanta and told them to pick me up at the bar down there when they were done. 🤣🤣🤣 This was back in the late '80s early '90s.

Back
Top Bottom