• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

White Trash Classics Post them here.

Well when I don't drink myself to sleep I'm awake at 4:00 AM. But when I do drink myself to sleep I'm up around 2:00 to piss and again around 5:00. What a Cracker gonna do?

Anyway, here's one from the 90s that I didn't really like from a band I didn't like. But it sticks in your head soon as you hear it. And it definitely qualifies since well... it's about meth.

" Then I bumped again and then I bumped again..." Must not have been that high quality Heisenburg Blue stuff.:cool-new:

Oh hell! I forgot the unofficial White Trash Anthem. How could I forget this one? This is my personal fave from the album. But the whole album is good. My stepfather has a first pressing of it on the Swan Song Record label. And again,he aint sharing. I don't wanna hear about the Five Finger cover of it either. It can't stand up to the original. This is one of the few songs and albums that FM radio hasn't made me hate. I'm no musician but it sounds like this drummer was working his ass off. So here is the best track from the album and band of the same name.

Back
Top Bottom