Who all is frying a Turkey today?

Jbum

Default rank 5000+ posts
A face not even my mother loves!!!
413   0
Reaction score
Hands down the BEST way to cook a Turkey !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just be safe ............ :flame:

smoking a turkey as we speak,and a bloody mary

- - - Updated - - -

inject it with cajun butter spice,don't over fill the oil.
ease it into the hot oil.

I just bought a fryer this week. Anyone care to share with me their special cooking methods with their fryer? Much appreciated!

Put the turkey in with nothing in fill it with water until turkey is submersed and then pull the turkey out and mark the water line and that is the amount of peanut oil you will use. Let the turkey dry out while the oil is heating up and slowly dip the turkey in the oil.

I just bought a fryer this week. Anyone care to share with me their special cooking methods with their fryer? Much appreciated!

Cajun Injector!!!!!!!!!! Inject the breasts, legs, etc. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and Tony's. Make sure your oil temp is 375-400 before you drop the bird. The temp will drop to about 325 almost immediately. 3-5 mins per lb cooking time. Oh, most importantly, make sure it's thawed COMPLETELY!!!!!!! Good luck! ENJOY!!!

My first fry was at a camp ground and YEP bout burnt the whole damn place down LOL .................. Live and learn!!

Back
Top Bottom