• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Who bought One million BlackBerry phones?

One word. India. India is having a cell phone boom! My boss just came back from there. Nobody has a home phone. They just use cell phones. The hot **** over there is the blackberry. He had one and everybody in his family has them.

One word. India. India is having a cell phone boom! My boss just came back from there. Nobody has a home phone. They just use cell phones. The hot **** over there is the blackberry. He had one and everybody in his family has them.

Yes they are. My family and I were in India late spring 2012. The power grid is too sporadic to supply reliable landline coverage and not many people are at home anyway-- cell phones have exploded. I have a feeling Blackberry had this contract in the bag during development of their new phone.

Yes they are. My family and I were in India late spring 2012. The power grid is too sporadic to supply reliable landline coverage and not many people are at home anyway-- cell phones have exploded. I have a feeling Blackberry had this contract in the bag during development of their new phone.

yep. Everybody is using blackberrys. They could not keep up with the demand. So Im sure they saw this coming. good for them.

Back
Top Bottom