• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who has that in stock? (retail vendors) | Please read first post before replying

cmshoot cmshoot any Aero A2 carbine or midlength complete uppers ?

any Aero complete lowers in pistol or rifle or are they stripped.

Expecting a big Aero shipment any day now.

We have numerous assembled uppers, but not sure if we have any by Aero. I know we have BRO and WLA.

We do have all the parts to assemble a complete upper in several barrel lengths. If you can’t put it together, I can do it while you wait.

We have numerous assembled uppers, but not sure if we have any by Aero. I know we have BRO and WLA.

We do have all the parts to assemble a complete upper in several barrel lengths. If you can’t put it together, I can do it while you wait.

Can you post when Aero Uppers and Lowers come in. Thanks for the help cmshoot cmshoot

cmshoot cmshoot has helped me on several builds. I would take him up on that offer.

Can you post when Aero Uppers and Lowers come in. Thanks for the help cmshoot cmshoot

I’ll let you know. We don’t currently have any Aero stripped receivers.

We do have several different configurations of factory-assembled Aero lowers. We have factory assembled uppers from Aero, White Label Armory, Black Rain Ordnance, and more.

We still have several BCM uppers.

Wide selection of 5.56 barrels in 16”, 14.6”. 12.3/12.5”, 11.5”, 10.3/10.5” from BA, Wilson Combat, Odin, Rosco, and more. .300Blk barrels from 8” tp 16”. 9mm barrels from 5.5” and up. .308 and 6.5CM barrels.

Aero BCG’s.

Several different Anderson stripped lowers from $50 - $80, and Anderson uppers.

Huge selection of all the small parts and furniture needed to finish up.

Wide selection of optics from Trijicon, EOTech, Holosun, SIG, Vortex, and more.

WML’s from Cloud, Surefire, Streamlight, and more.

Back
Top Bottom