• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

who is going to be more armed tonight ?

blueknight8

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
18   0
Reaction score
im taking my boys and there friends out tonight in the back of my truck and with the world the way it is and the unknown im going to be carrying my ccw on me and a ar-15 in the truck . am i over reacting ? nether one will be seen unless needed

I'm not carrying. I've got a 6 year old ninja turtle equipped with nunchuks and Starlord with some kind of laser gun. Feeling very safe. Seriously thought, doing trunk or treat at our church and some of our "safety team" are always very discreetly prepared.

im taking my boys and there friends out tonight in the back of my truck and with the world the way it is and the unknown im going to be carrying my ccw on me and a ar-15 in the truck . am i over reacting ? nether one will be seen unless needed

I don't think you're over reacting at all. You sound prepared to me!

Doesn't hurt a thing to have it along. I'll be carrying whilst sitting on the porch handing out candy.

For years I was always armed in the house at Halloween and the wife would always ask why. It's a holiday where most folks open the door without thinking or looking. Going with the grandsons tonight in SC and son and I will be packing...

Not sure how many times I post this exact post, "I carry all day, everyday, everywhere."

The only time I don't carry is when I'm going somewhere prohibited by law and they have metal detectors.

Back
Top Bottom