• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Who is in for a CMP Field Grade Garand order?

"All the CMP folks claim the middle or end of this year as the possible apocalypse as far as the CMP Garands go"

I have been hearing that for 15 years.

No.. really!...We mean it THIS TIME!

I really don't need a third M1....but I know i will regret it as soon as they become virtually unavailable at reasonable prices. I really don't need to buy another milsurp now but if one of you commits to it I will gladly do it as well, we can follow the progress here on the board, should be fun. If you haven't ordered an M1 from CMP this is your chance. I will commit if at least two others firmly commit and will post progress reports on this board....let's make the curio and relic board great again!

I really don't need a third M1....but I know i will regret it as soon as they become virtually unavailable at reasonable prices. I really don't need to buy another milsurp now but if one of you commits to it I will gladly do it as well, we can follow the progress here on the board, should be fun. If you haven't ordered an M1 from CMP this is your chance. I will commit if at least two others firmly commit and will post progress reports on this board....let's make the curio and relic board great again!

Dangit I am in. I committ!

Will order this week , more really is better.

Back
Top Bottom