• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Who missed the $100 drop-in triggers???

Sweet. Finally snagged one! Hope they work in my 9mm. That thing is so picky I haven't found a trigger that works besides milspec

Would they fall out of the lower as well?
They were falling out of the lower with the stock pins. I didn't get KNS, but stainless ones off Amazon for $12 with free shipping & they worked great.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-09-20-18-55-06.png
    Screenshot_2015-09-20-18-55-06.png
    235.1 KB · Views: 25
They were falling out of the lower with the stock pins. I didn't get KNS, but stainless ones off Amazon for $12 with free shipping & they worked great.
I got mine without pins. I hope this won't be an issue with regular pins. I thought the tension screws would stop this from happening?

I got mine without pins. I hope this won't be an issue with regular pins. I thought the tension screws would stop this from happening?
The regular pins will work fine. You just have to tension them with the two set screws. If you don't your pins will fall out as there are no spring legs to keep them in. Anti walk pins are recommended because they are captured by design. If you use regular pins and tension with the set screws be sure to get the pressure even or you could have malfunctions.

Back
Top Bottom