• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Who needs a lose more-DAWGS or VOLS?

fowl61

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
31   0
Reaction score
Who needs a lose more this Sat.? My beloved DAWGS are horrible and the VOLS coaching staff can't count to eleven. That being said, I think the Dawgs need this LOSE much worse than the VOLS. do. I fiqure Tenn. will have to give Dooley at least one more year to improve his basic math skills. The Dawgs, however, will probably get some definite changes made if we manage to lose 5 straight. Does anybody know how many overtimes have to happen before they declare that neither team deserves to win???

At least the Vols had one glorious moment Sat. The look on Lane Kiffins face at the end of the USC-Washington game was priceless. He just couldn't quite fiqure out how to use all those time outs. I was proud for all the Vol fans on that one!!!

At least the Vols however under-manned they may be, fight hard and give all they got... They do not consistently make stupid penalties, 13 men on defense notwithsanding. UGA has the most experienced O-line in the SEC and they are terrible, is that coaching or underachieving? The future is much brighter for UT than UGA. Good players and solid effort will typically always beat undisciplined better atheletes...Would be a nice touch for Dooley to give UGA a big FU for the disrespectful way they dismissed his dad...GEAUX TIGERS!!

Im hardcore dawg fan, but these boys got no heart. They dont look like they even want to play, which tells me theres a leadership problem....

I see alot of the DAWGS problem is attitude and attitude is a direct reflection of leadership. I hear alot about Mark Richt and the arrest of many of his players. It's kinda hard to preach to alot of college kids about making good decisions when your AD is also getting arrested. I personally don't want Richt to go anywhere, mainly because I'm not sure who you could get to replace him. There's not alot of BIG NAME coaches who would want the UGA job. CMR is a very good coach, but he needs to quit coaching not to lose games and start coaching to win games. Mac Brown said it best "Players win games, coaches lose games". I know Richt is a good man, but if he's going to be a head coach, he's going to have to make hard decisions. He's going to have to get rid of some people and he's going to have to coach 4 quarters of every football game. He's going to have to get over this nice guy attitude. He's going to have to quit slacking up when and if he gets a lead. It makes him and the team appear weak. OK, I'll take a deep breath now. I still think we need that LOSE worse then the VOLS do!!!

It's sad what football has become what with players being arrested all the time. Seems like BOTH teams need a bail bondsman on staff. I'm a Vols fan and I'm really nervous about this season.

I was born and raised in a small town in southern Tennessee. Vols football was all there was. that being said i am getting more and more upset with it. they dont teach them boys how to tackle. WRAP your freakin arms around someone dont just try and bowl them over with your shoulder.

Back
Top Bottom