Who the heck would order Blemished primers?

Hell, I got some blemished primers for sale as well.

Attachments

• C2923309-ACD8-4BF8-B8C9-E4A6633BDBFC.jpeg
    C2923309-ACD8-4BF8-B8C9-E4A6633BDBFC.jpeg
    214.1 KB · Views: 92
I've inherited some before, they were ugly as hell but mostly went bang when needed, I'd say 1-2 duds per hundred. Fine for practice and plinking but I wouldn't rely on them for anything important. Did have the positive side effect during drills of practice clearing dud rounds which turned out to be useful kinda.

If they popped I'd use them. I actually posted to give a shout out to Everglades Ammo. I don't know if their prices are the best but shipping speed is unusually fast. (Bullets & brass for reloading).

Who? Why if they were available they'd "be fer sell" here on ODT for only $75 per thousand, to "hepp my brothers out" during this time of panic. " I ain't never goin' to use them as I quite reloading some time ago. I figgered I'd hepp out my brethren in the shootin' world and pass along my savings to you!"

With Midwayusa, blemished normally means the box or boxes were damaged but the product is fine.
I have purchased blemished items from them and the exterior box was beat up, but the product inside did not have a mark on it.

Prices are higher than other retailers for many items, so I wait for the "free shipping" discount codes ;)

Back
Top Bottom