Who wants 12 million dollars??

I probably would have too, except one day she took a steak knife and jumping in his lap and told him she was going to kill him. He had an app on his phone that he used to record some of her crazy stuff and had it going by the time she threatened to kill him (and her brother in the background saying "you know he's recording this, just shut up!"). Once they got to court it all started going his way but I wouldn't or couldn't put up with it that long without, you know, blowing my top. lol!
Wow! Bet the sex was INCREDIBLE!

We’ve started getting texts in the middle of the night about our Amazon/Paypal/Credit accounts being frozen, please respond immediately. Guess they figure if they can get someone half-asleep to respond, it’ll work.

A couple of years ago the Nigerian's sent me an E-Mail, using my Dogs Name and my last name telling me that his Uncle was eaten by Crocodiles and had left his Nephew (My Dog) 6 million Dollars.. I never responded back and never told my Dog about his "Uncle' because he was busy licking himself. How dumb can these people be :doh:

A couple of years ago the Nigerian's sent me an E-Mail, using my Dogs Name and my last name telling me that his Uncle was eaten by Crocodiles and had left his Nephew (My Dog) 6 million Dollars.. I never responded back and never told my Dog about his "Uncle' because he was busy licking himself. How dumb can these people be :doh:
What's worse is that people fall for it. My mother in law constantly gets a phone call from a guy posing as her grandson who needs money to get out of jail.....Fortunately my wife is intercepting her calls

Back
Top Bottom