Who wants 12 million dollars??

WOW, where's the key to the front end loader. It's getting deep in here. If they'll send a quick $1000 I can process their $100 asap.....I'm waiting......Gees, good help is so hard to find
l

I'd just say I'll stop round next week and withdraw it in cash, could you send me a return ticket, first class, I'll pay you back when you give me the cash.

I wonder how long this will go....apparently there are enough fools to keep this going....I cannot even think how stupid you would have to be to respond.....I guess stupid enough to send them money

I wonder how long this will go....apparently there are enough fools to keep this going....I cannot even think how stupid you would have to be to respond.....I guess stupid enough to send them money
It's sad on them if nothing else, the criminals doing it. Apparently it's profitable otherwise they'd move on

True Story: a friend was married to a woman who went off the deep end (imagine that!) and started responding to various internet trolls, including sending money from their joint account to nations all around the world. By the time he realized what was happening, she had made copies of their birth certificates, drivers license, social security cards, passports and credit cards to send to the scammers! Yes!! He put software on her phone that gave him access to all her emails and text messages so he was seeing all her crazy stuff. It went on for almost two years before he could get her out of the house and start divorce proceedings. I would not wish that level of craziness on anybody.

True Story: a friend was married to a woman who went off the deep end (imagine that!) and started responding to various internet trolls, including sending money from their joint account to nations all around the world. By the time he realized what was happening, she had made copies of their birth certificates, drivers license, social security cards, passports and credit cards to send to the scammers! Yes!! He put software on her phone that gave him access to all her emails and text messages so he was seeing all her crazy stuff. It went on for almost two years before he could get her out of the house and start divorce proceedings. I would not wish that level of craziness on anybody.
I would have killed her long before two years! Lol

I would have killed her long before two years! Lol
I probably would have too, except one day she took a steak knife and jumping in his lap and told him she was going to kill him. He had an app on his phone that he used to record some of her crazy stuff and had it going by the time she threatened to kill him (and her brother in the background saying "you know he's recording this, just shut up!"). Once they got to court it all started going his way but I wouldn't or couldn't put up with it that long without, you know, blowing my top. lol!

I probably would have too, except one day she took a steak knife and jumping in his lap and told him she was going to kill him. He had an app on his phone that he used to record some of her crazy stuff and had it going by the time she threatened to kill him (and her brother in the background saying "you know he's recording this, just shut up!"). Once they got to court it all started going his way but I wouldn't or couldn't put up with it that long without, you know, blowing my top. lol!
Wow ! You can never tell how stuff is going to go ! Sideways - straight up - who knows ?? Lol

Think of all the Biden voters and what they voted for and there’s your answer!

Back
Top Bottom