• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who wants to learn CPR?

dunkel

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
75   0
Reaction score
Finally got my credentials transferred over to a civilian training site and have ordered training material. Going to start setting up classes in the next week or so. I can do AHA BLS for Health Care Professionals and AED Heartsaver. As a little bonus, I'm also an Army medic instructor and have taught Combat Lifesaver, EMT-B, and other related classes...so if anyone is interested, we can go into more than just basic CPR. The card is good for two years.

If anyone is interested, shoot me a PM and we'll see if we can work something out. I'm in Acworth, but am open to traveling a little if there's enough interest and several people that are wanting to take the class. I'll keep prices reasonable for ODT members, just don't tell anyone else what I charge you, ok?

Soon as I can get a feel for how many people are interested, I will definitely be posting classes here. Would prefer to have about 5-6 in a class, but I'm cool with doing an individual if we can work something out.

Be happy to get you in one of the classes...got one coming up with just a few people in it. Commerce is a bit of a drive from Cobb county, though. If you don't mind coming, though, youre welcome to join in.

Back
Top Bottom