• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Who Was She? - I want See Her... lol

you missed ... legal vampires and their fangs are firmly embedded in America's jugular.

Absolutely! Proof everything is about the $$$.
hostile is running a commercial...blah blah, his calling brick, not about the money...
Stop everything you are so full of **** you lieing...
Makes me about as mad when I hear the lies from the news folks.

I once worked with a guy I'll call Ray who was recently divorced and playing the field. He was almost 30 and enjoyed dating several women at the same time, but it was a small town (Calhoun GA to be exact) and those gals would bump into each other while out drinking and somehow mention his name.

In a few months time his car got keyed multiple times, once with big letters spelling out what a bleep hole he was. I wanted to tell him he was playing with fire but he somehow thought he could juggle all them women and keep going back for more sack time. He must have finally learned his lesson when he moved about two states away.

We had 2 girls in my battalion that both drove Mitsubishi cars that were black and tinted out. Almost identical.....One girl was messing with some gal's husband from another battalion and the other gal was innocent. Who's car do you think got flat tires and broken windows?....

Back
Top Bottom