• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who's got them as well?

i had a LTR450 ( racing quad ) neighbors hated it, same cop came out 3 times but i was always back home in the yard or driveway by the time he got there........ until the time he made me push it home or he was going to write me for no turn signals, no insurance, and more bull**** that i cant remember...

We use to but they turned 16 and got licences and now there never home. I never could figure out why parent would buy there kids 4 wheelers to drive around on asphalt. Seems like a huge waist of money. every once in a blue moon (like 2 times a year) the dad would load it in his truck and take him somewhere to ride. He could of rented one for less. The number of times he would ask me to help to fix it I was "always busy" and him and his boy would push it into his truck for repairs.

I had a quad that I used to get around when I lived in West Virginia... they were legal for on road use in some places though.

Powerlines are leased from private landowners. You can`t ride on them without landowner`s permission. Or hunt or otherwise trespass. If you don`t believe it check the Georgia hunting regs. I know a hunting club in Polk county that has prosecuted trespassers on their powerline. Horse riders are as bad as 4-wheelers.

There's a couple of hooligan kids who ride their ATV's in the neighborhood. But it's not a common occurrence. I've been known to ride mine up and down the hill on my street...but never out of the culdesac I live on...

Don't be a kill joy. Get out there and enjoy the action...

upload_2017-2-1_18-33-53.png

Back
Top Bottom