• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

WHO'S UP AND HOW MANY ARE SOBER? LOL

Been sober well over 20 years now, and we had all 5 grandbabies last night, so I got a few short naps in, between fireworks after dark with my oldest grandson, our 100lb 10 month old puppy letting us know every single time somebody within 5 miles lit a firecracker, several assorted disagreements between the 4 year old girls about who's the favorite princess, MULTIPLE late night snacks/survival runs to the pantry, a truckload of diaper changes for the 2 littlest boys that are less than a year old, a maze of toys in the floor that can't be navigated without a good map, literal screaming tears at 2:30am when the tv shut off and we didn't see the conclusion of a barbie episode we've seen 1486258 times already.........then we started again this morning with fresh diapers, fruity pebbles, cinnamon rolls, and barbie on the big TV.
I'm doing my best at rockin' the Pawpaw life.........but I honestly have no idea what I was doin' when 2022 got swapped out for 2023..

Been sober well over 20 years now, and we had all 5 grandbabies last night, so I got a few short naps in, between fireworks after dark with my oldest grandson, our 100lb 10 month old puppy letting us know every single time somebody within 5 miles lit a firecracker, several assorted disagreements between the 4 year old girls about who's the favorite princess, MULTIPLE late night snacks/survival runs to the pantry, a truckload of diaper changes for the 2 littlest boys that are less than a year old, a maze of toys in the floor that can't be navigated without a good map, literal screaming tears at 2:30am when the tv shut off and we didn't see the conclusion of a barbie episode we've seen 1486258 times already.........then we started again this morning with fresh diapers, fruity pebbles, cinnamon rolls, and barbie on the big TV.
I'm doing my best at rockin' the Pawpaw life.........but I honestly have no idea what I was doin' when 2022 got swapped out for 2023..
Enjoy every second.
My grandson has been in ICU since April. Count your blessings Daily.

Hate to hear that about a child. Kids are truly our greatest blessings, and grandbabies are indescribably special.
Prayers for recovery from whatever is ailing your grandson will be added.
Thanks
Born 4 months premature. He is improving. Went from 14 ozs to 14 lbs. Truly a miracle child.

Just checking in with my brothers in arms to see who's still up. How many are up and sober? I am sober as a judge. I didn't watch any fireworks or ball drop or peach drop or whatever each state does with all that mess. Just sitting here at the pad alone watching TV.
No drinking, went to bed at 0100 and slept pretty good all night. I consider that a good win. Listen to Dawgs football game on radio....What a win!!

Back
Top Bottom