Why do my posts seem to disapear

So how would you have liked me to tell you that your thought process was wrong and that is not the order that things need to be done in ?

Ive only reloaded around 10 thousand rounds, I think I know what I am doing.

Every time I hear someone has stuck a case its using One Shot spray lube .....

IMHO your posts tend towards absolutes and reflect that they're right, and you're wrong. You also take a general tone of cynicism and sarcasm, with a touch of morbid humor. The referenced post is a perfect example.

I seriously doubt that *every* reloading post you've ever read that includes a stuck case was using One Shot spray lube. The vast majority? Sure, but not 100% unless you haven't read very many. It's very possible to stick a case using other methods, and it's also possible to stick a case using your method if insufficient lube is applied. The fact that you speak in absolutes, and that you're 100% right and they're 100% wrong makes people shut you down and discount the good information you're conveying.

As for the RIA comment, I think you're in the wrong, and if it was deleted, good. It's inappropriate (and against the rules) to make negative comments in 'for sale' threads. No matter how factual, that comment was inappropriate. You're a smart guy, and you clearly understand the rules. You're simply pushing them because your ego makes you want to play the enforcer. Since you're not a mod or the owner, I don't think that's a good idea. I'm guessing that if you don't watch yourself, you'll get banned here, too.

I think that'd be a shame - I generally like your humor and your ability to push the envelope. That's a dangerous place to be, though, if you want to keep hanging out here.

My $.02

(Here's a hint - see all the modifiers I used? IMHO, I think, I'm guessing, my $.02? Try using some - it softens the blow, and show's it's all just my opinion. I know enough to know that I don't know everything...)

Back
Top Bottom