• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Why do they want your fingerprints?

I heard that when you have your fingerprints taken electronically that “they” use a reverse osmosis process to send negatively charged ions into you cerebellum. This is so when “they” outlaw guns they can use a mobile reflux capacitator to search those people out for instant “rehabilitation” that will turn them into liberals.
That’s just what I heard, but don’t quote me on this…

I heard that when you have your fingerprints taken electronically that “they” use a reverse osmosis process to send negatively charged ions into you cerebellum. This is so when “they” outlaw guns they can use a mobile reflux capacitator to search those people out for instant “rehabilitation” that will turn them into liberals.

I just read this on the internet so I believe its the reason

Got to be true!... I read it on the Internet!!

There is a way around it. They could check your name. If your name isn't on a list of felons, you could get a gun.

I think the fingerprinting is more for checking if you're a suspected criminal (they have finger prints from a crime scene but no name) or for finding you if you're a future criminal (later they can find your fingerprints in the gun buyer's database).

Someone could have stolen your identity (name) and was arrested after committing a crime. They can't steal your prints.

Back
Top Bottom