• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Why do they want your fingerprints?

lots of over paranoid conspiracy theorists on here...be happy with what we got and fight harder to keep it that way or to get more rights back instead of complaining about it....join gacarry.org

Fingerprints don't lie about who you are. I once arrested a DEAD MAN, no joke!! After bonding out of jail he faked his own death in lake Lanier or somewhere like that. Anyhow his family obtained a death certificate from the state he was from even though no body was recovered. The county I worked for left his Bench Warrant active on charges he was facing life in prison for. Six years later I get sent to Fulton Co. where this fella is walking and talking with a legitimate drivers license and social security number. I an going to with hold how he did this. So anyhow not being able to keep away from his past in Georgia he returned and was arrested to rent a hooker for awhile(undercover cop). When he was booked in, his fingerprints came to his real identity and we were contacted. So there is why we get fingerprinted. It is true

They are gathering DNA to frame us.
3.bp.blogspot.com__FiNhXIv5StE_SQXKY5Uou1I_AAAAAAAACiA_nzI0ZlEiiOI_s400_TinFoilHat.jpg

I say it's to get you into the system. If you've never been arrested and have never had your fingerprints taken, "the man" wouldn't be able to identify your fingerprints should the need arise. Since you're applying for a permit to carry a gun, seems reasonable to me that they would want to be able to identify your fingerprints if you were to use said gun to commit a crime.

Constitutional carry all the way just like the swiss there's no way evil could survive in a free armed society I wouldn't let it and neither would any of you on here, but noooooooo we have to cower and dial 911 if we see a crime. Areas with the least gun laws have the least crime. The fingerprint is just another way to get you in the system to ttrack you and know exactly what slave has a weapon. Next anyone with a
Misdemeanor wont be able to own a gun or some one with bad credit and so on an so forth. Im not saying im for violence or lawlessness or that we don't need good honest cops im just saying look at the statistics............it simple let the the people carry and own its what america was built on

Conspiracies aren't theories people conspire evey single day I love the fact that now in our great society if anyone has a different opinion their a conspiracy theorist lol so funny your been conditioned well my fellow slave just keep on knocking down statments with that simple 2 word power house that has nothing to do with what anyone is saying. Put down the coolaid and realize out rights are under more attack now than they've ever been. Eeerrrrrrr I hate those words " conspiracy theoriest" servile people use it to feel warm.and fuzzy like they've saved a life why can't we just have a nice discussion like what's meant to happen on here were so lucky to have it but I instead its just insults most the time. There's not a person on this great sight that I wouldn't love to listen to what they have to say and id never insult someones opions just try and change their mind with facts. I love ODT and all members have a great day even if you don't like what I say just be thankful we can say it....right that's america.

Last edited:
There is a way around it. They could check your name. If your name isn't on a list of felons, you could get a gun.

I think the fingerprinting is more for checking if you're a suspected criminal (they have finger prints from a crime scene but no name) or for finding you if you're a future criminal (later they can find your fingerprints in the gun buyer's database).
How about if they checked my name and my son has the same name, he has a rocore and I don't..Besides, if you've ever been in the military, your finger prints are around some where. They use them to check for felons

Conspiracies aren't theories people conspire evey single day I love the fact that now in our great society if anyone has a different opinion their a conspiracy theorist lol so funny your been conditioned well my fellow slave just keep on knocking down statments with that simple 2 word power house that has nothing to do with what anyone is saying. Put down the coolaid and realize out rights are under more attack now than they've ever been. Eeerrrrrrr I hate those words " conspiracy theoriest" servile people use it to feel warm.and fuzzy like they've saved a life why can't we just have a nice discussion like what's meant to happen on here were so lucky to have it but I instead its just insults most the time. There's not a person on this great sight that I wouldn't love to listen to what they have to say and id never insult someones opions just try and change their mind with facts. I love ODT and all members have a great day even if you don't like what I say just be thankful we can say it....right that's america.
Alright, alright.......I just conspired to kill my first beer of the day.!!!!!!!!!! Get my prints off the can!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom