Why I LOVE Sig Sauer

RHelton10

Default rank <4000 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
422   0
Reaction score
Because Sig's customer service is TOP notch! Long story short I was trying to do a mod on my 522 that required drilling/tapping the front "gas block" (gun doesn't actually have a gas block but this is what you would call it on my 556). Got the first hole done w/ no problems but on the second hole my tap broke off in the hole. Tried drilling it out and butchered the hole. So I called up Sig expecting to have to chunk out some money and order a replacement and they dropped one in the mail for me FOR FREE!

Man I love company's that still believe in taking care of the customer!

impressive.. i have heard different stories. never had to use them with any of the sigs I owned however.
Truthfully I probably would have never had to use them either if I didn't screw it up myself, lol. Just good to see that some companies still understand how to create loyalty with their customers.

Yep great customer service, most of the time they just send out whatever you need, for free. That's a good way to keep existing customers.

I totally agree with the OP. I've had a Sig P238 for a while and I kept thinking that the trigger was just wrong (way too heavy). I sent it back to Sig with a note saying there was something wrong. Twelve days later, I got the pistol back repaired along with a new box and what is basically Sig's version of a fobus holster. You just can't beat a company that takes care of its customers and Sig Sauer definately does that!!

The holster is the best thing they could have done for me, it is extremely comfortable and "hides" the pistol better than the leather one that I was using.

How is sigs warranty? From what i have read it only covers original buyer, can any of you guys help me out on that. Thanks

How is sigs warranty? From what i have read it only covers original buyer, can any of you guys help me out on that. Thanks
They never asked me for proof of purchase or if I was the originally buyer. I'm sure it's pretty standard for that to be in "writing", but if you call them up they'll take care of you.

Back
Top Bottom