• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why in hell would you buy a glock off here ???

Anyone see what happened to the 1050 dollar glock before it was deleted an hour or so ago? Last I saw was a link to a gunbroker ad (that closed for several hundred less) that was copied right down to using the photos. Hope galv didn't get a hat for posting that. http://www.gunbroker.com/item/551800934

Nope no hat here....not yet....
The credit for that link goes to BangBang BangBang

Seems odd for it to disappear instead of just being "cleansed" and then locked.

Dang, I thought that thing was legit...musta quit following before the S ht F

Sent from my LGL16C using Tapatalk
From what I heard, Gaston Glock himself got word about that ad yesterday and contacted the OP about it. He offered to fly him to Austria on his private jet and give him $100,000 and a night with his wife if he could have the gun back.

The OP is still on the fence about it though, because he doesn't want the gun destroyed and he's not really into chicks.

From what I heard, Gaston Glock himself got word about that ad yesterday and contacted the OP about it. He offered to fly him to Austria on his private jet and give him $100,000 and a night with his wife if he could have the gun back.

The OP is still on the fence about it though, because he doesn't want the gun destroyed and he's not really into chicks.

Nope.

I picked it up for $950

Holy cow. I decided to pick up a G43 for myself after carrying my wife's for a day. I opened up slickguns.com and see the G43s are listed all over for $449 with free shipping. We all know who does free transfers so a brand new G43 for under $450. Cool. I then search here thinking maybe $400 would be a fair used deal... but I find they're all listed over $500. :wacko:

Back
Top Bottom