• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Why the hell is my gun bag so heavy??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Used to be when infantry walked, that you dumped all un-necessary xxxx back in the rear in the foot locker you kept your deuce gear in. It left room for stuff that went boom. What's all that extra stuff for? (The cute little mag covers and ringy thingies.)

LOL...yep. And you can send me those GI mags. That's all I use. When I was in the army that's all there WAS, so I never got the Pmag bug.
I havent ment a unit that issues pmags outside of cool guy groups. I do like pmags better than gi mags.

I havent ment a unit that issues pmags outside of cool guy groups. I do like pmags better than gi mags.

I ETSed in 89. Don't think there was any option but the metal GI mags. Don't know what the boys are playing with these days though. The toys change all the time.

I ETSed in 89. Don't think there was any option but the metal GI mags. Don't know what the boys are playing with these days though. The toys change all the time.

They still used regular ole gi mags. I know for awhile the army banned pmag use but i do believe that has been rescinded.

:rolleyes:It would appear that way.
But the two 40s were free from a Magpul rep.
The the 20s are leftovers from one of the MVPs. Not sure how many 30s.
Have some others in ammo boxes.
The bag dosnt go anywhere.
Two ARs in it and a bunch of other ****.
But when i had to move it ,was the WTF Moment.
I dont have an intimate knowledge of what is gay and whats not.
But it seems Bypass does.
So some of you may want to get with him on those matters if your into that kind of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom