• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Why the ODT is such a great site

77REBELBOWTIE

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
43   0
Reaction score
We see threads where people are ranting more often than not. I decided to do one to praise the goodness of others. I have been the recipient of kindness from two of our members this week.

First I would like to thank Salmonfacesalad for being a standup guy. I was supposed to buy a stock set from him, but due to confusion on both sides he shipped it to me and told me don't worry about it.
The next is geezer. I inquired about buying some parts he removed from his norinco 213 project. He promptly informed me that when he located them he would send them to me.
Thanks to these fine gentlemen I will be closer to finishing some of my projects. Their generosity has inspired me. Over the next couple of days I will be gather a few items for giveaways and first come first serve posts.

There's def. Lots of good people on here...almost all of my trades as well as the M&G's I've been to have proven that as well!!

Yep tons of great people here! I have met lots of new friends as well as shooting buddy's, great advice. I just received a tree harness for free cause he had them!!!!!!!!! AWESOME people on here thanks Inthegarge and he shipped on his dime! What!?!?!?!?!?

I'm only a newby but I love this site ! Have had very positive trades on here, have chatted with good people, and got great info. Thanks to all you "old timers" and "newbies as we'll.

I also got my safety harness the other day. Pm'd the fellow to let him know that I'd pay for the shipping but he replied "nope, don't worry about it. That's just what we do here". Haven't PM'd him a thank you yet but if he's readin this, Thank You.

This place is enjoyable. My wife hates that I found it though. When ever I am on the site I have to lie to my wife and tell her I am trying to pick up chicks on Craigslist. She always says you liar your on outdoor trader Aren't you? So far purchased agreat used firearm and have had a lot of laughs. I hate that I missed the meet and greet last week. I will definitely catch the next one.

thanks odt for having me.

Back
Top Bottom