Why Were You Fired from a Job

I worked at a Waffle House. We got robbed and I peed myself but to make up for it, I ran out to my Geo Metro and grabbed my HiPoint and blasted up in the air just so, you know, they'd know I meant business.
:lol:

but you got a date with the hot waitress right? lol yea right. no hot waitress and u had no chance!

Awesome story bro

Nitrous fed worked at a auto repair shop and got fired for not being able to find a battery cable stretcher and could not figure out how to top off the radiator of a used '74 VW Beetle after they told him to.

Someone with negative feedback is gonna come on here and have the nerve to chastise people for loyalty and consistency. Nice. I'm guessing OP that you are just too young and ignorant to know better.
Okay, Willy Do Right
jerk.jpg

I was told I would be fired if I didn't have my mullet cut off. I told the foreman "Hell, I was lookin' for a job when I found this one, I quit " , got into my ranger pickup and slung gravel, went and got a 12 pack and headed to the river. It was a dam fine mullet.

Added a little color.

.... A friend once called me, crying, and said he just did a terrible thing.
... He had an irresistable compulsion to stick his pecker into the pickle slicer at work, at the food processing plant.

And he did it!

"Oh, no!" I said. "Are you OK? Are you hurt?"

"They fired me!" he complained.

"Well, if that's the only thing that happened, you got off easy because it could have been worse."

"Oh, it was worse." They fired the pickle slicer, too, and NOW SHE WON"T TALK TO ME !"

;;;

smiling food prep.jpg

I must be a real loser. I have been a my company for 20 years and have never been fired. I can provide my family with a comfortable living while my wife stays home w the kids.

I do remember a time when I was dumb and irresponsible but I thought most people outgrew that phase.

I called my boss's wife a b**** to her face so she fired me. He called me the next day wondering where I was. I said, "Your b**** wife fired me last night because I called her a b****!" He laughed and told me to come back to work, she can't fire me and to not worry about it.

roy d....because she is a b****

By the way, my negative feed back stems from 1 semi corporate worker that decided after 40 days to get a title for a car and without regards to a common sense approach took it upon his corporate self to post a bunch of lies that were unfounded. If you read my response you'll see the rest of the picture. Oh But We All Know Corporate Structure is very much ONE SIDED RIGHT??

The other was from a drunk hunter that never showed for planting day and fully understood what was going to happen, but after he sobered up I want my money back. NOT. And then posted some bull crap story about a key etc.

2 Negs, wow that makes me someone that has to be approved by WHO you?? before it's corporately approved.

Glad you have had steady work, but your drama is not needed today, tomorrow or any other time.

Too many people stay in a position because they don't have the ability to improve there life or the balls to take the next step to overcome a boring everyday routine. Wonder who that could be??
Have a Happy New Year Mr. Corporate.
pity.jpg

Back
Top Bottom