Will military be on our side during shtf?

Will military be on our side during shtf?

• Yes

Votes: 32 32.0%
  • No

Votes: 68 68.0%

• Total voters

Green Turtle

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
29   0
Reaction score
Will military be on our side during shtf or will they be told there are some terrorist/ citizens causing trouble and needs to be eliminated and just follow orders without question

Last edited:
Nope. Stupid people will ruin that. People will be looting, killing, commiting rape etc. They wont know who is good or bad. So the best thing you could do is stay home. Protect whats yours. They will have their work cut out for them in the inner cities. They will follow orders. Thats their job. Even when the orders are something that they never thought they would be.

Nope. Stupid people will ruin that. People will be looting, killing, commiting rape etc. They wont know who is good or bad. So the best thing you could do is stay home. Protect whats yours. They will have their work cut out for them in the inner cities. They will follow orders. Thats their job. Even when the orders are something that they never thought they would be.

Military will not know who to protect due to this.... you need to be able to fight for yourself/family.......

It depends on how bad the SHTF is. I am military, and if it gets that bad I am going to be at home protecting the family. By if its more of a local thing, say like a hurricane or power outage, then I would stay and try to help. The issue would be in our ROE. most likely we would only get issued a few rounds to protect ourselves, and would have to just patrol around as a deterrent. Ineffective, but if I saw someone in trouble I would definitely try to help out.

The only guarantee I can give you, would be that I will not follow orders without question.

It depends on how bad the SHTF is. I am military, and if it gets that bad I am going to be at home protecting the family. By if its more of a local thing, say like a hurricane or power outage, then I would stay and try to help. The issue would be in our ROE. most likely we would only get issued a few rounds to protect ourselves, and would have to just patrol around as a deterrent. Ineffective, but if I saw someone in trouble I would definitely try to help out.

The only guarantee I can give you, would be that I will not follow orders without question.

If obama gets re-elected do you think you will even get a few rounds to protect yourself?

Back
Top Bottom