• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Winchester 24 Gun Safe

Status
Not open for further replies.

CliffB

Default rank <4500 posts
ODT Junkie!
74   0
Reaction score
So without disclosing where i work i can tell you we have a Winchester 24 gun safe with the push button combination safe. The safe has some cosmetic scuffs and scrapes on the front door that in no way affect the integrity or really even the appearance of the safe. The paint is grey and the metal underneath blends very well. The shelves on the inside are missing 1 or 2 pieces but if you call Winchester they will send you the missing pieces free of charge or you can take this as an opportunity to custom build your shelving. The safe retails for $699.99, it is about to go on sale for $624.99 and to ONLY ODT members it will go for $499.99. PM me if you are seriously interested and i can give the necessary details on location. This safe is for sale on our sales floor right now and could potentially go at any moment.

Surprised for $200 off this safe is still available. Had someone message me as soon as i listed it and haven't heard anything else from him.

Still haven't gotten a definitive "I'm on my way to get it." yet so until that happens the safe remains first come first serve. I've pulled it off the sales floor to give a couple different people a chance to get here and look at it. I will post on ODT the moment it is spoken for so no one wastes their gas coming for nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom