• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Winchester Model 100 Firing Pin Question?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I going to need a dremel to cut the head off the pin or will a hacksaw with the proper blade work? I guess it's hardened steel and the hacksaw blade I have now is junk, so I'm off to Home Depot in the morning to see what they got, but I'm open for suggestions.

Last edited:
Yes sir I have. So far I have found some folks in Winchester forums that had the same problem, but no one can figure out what caused it. If I can get up your way tomorrow I'll stop by your shop and let you take a look at it.

Headed out to Price's Gunsmith and Machine shop this morning and you can see results! Great day overall - got pulled over by state trooper on U.S. 78E for doing 68mph in a 55mph zone. For all the LEO bashers just to let you know he ran my tag and checked my license and told me to have a great day and drive safely! I expected a ticket so the firing pin removal project would have been quite expensive. Hat's off to "2nd4ever" on a great job. If you need a great gunsmith with "very fair" prices give them a call. They are in Statham, Ga.
i57.tinypic.com_102pgcy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom