• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Winchester white box Factory seconds?

shootsacanon

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
127   0
Reaction score
Adventure outdoors has hundred round boxes of, what they call factory seconds, Winchester white box for $23. It seems like a good price but I’m not exactly sure what Winchester‘s definition of a factory second would be. Does anyone have any insight here?

Usually the term means blemished in some way. Sig sells blem ammo on their website too. I doubt that term would be used for reloaded brass, I think they would clearly state reloads in that case.

Is this price for 9mm? If so that’s not that appealing of a price compared to normal prices. If it’s 5.56 that’s a whole different story..

Usually the term means blemished in some way. Sig sells blem ammo on their website too. I doubt that term would be used for reloaded brass, I think they would clearly state reloads in that case.

Is this price for 9mm? If so that’s not that appealing of a price compared to normal prices. If it’s 5.56 that’s a whole different story..
Yes, 9 mm. It seems like most of the places that I can walk into around here are closer to 300 for 1000.

Back
Top Bottom